N.Atiqah's | +Follow
//Forever 11th
Hello Gorgeous!

 photo 8c4fe023-a60a-4655-a97d-b0965a1ba7f1.jpg

Welcome to aqaigates.blogspot.com
Take note that this is my blog, i can write what i want to
Xoxo, N,Atiqah


Click It

Diary About Links


Credits Section
 photo 0d8ee473-8495-4d51-b2e5-ef558dc978a8.jpg

Template By MiaDamia
Image by
Live to be Loved
Tuesday, December 31, 2013 | 2:20 AM | 0 Love


The first picture is just a selfie with Bae's ray ban specs. I have been loving it since he bought it, i know right its me who is overjoyed not him. The second picture, we are actually taking a break from cycling so much that it really hurts my butt a lot, well i got big butt! The pictures i took was on the same day, Saturday 28 of December. Bae's parents asked me out for a cycling outing at East Coast Park. Its was so much fun laughing, and of course me being shy thru out the day. I woke up really early at 9.30 am, for me its early because i don't really wake up at that timing. So i waited till 1.30pm to get ready before i went to Simei to meet them. On the same day mum did asked me out to accompany her to meet her friend, but she gave me green light to spend my Saturday with Bae's family. And yes after a long ride journey cycling to the end of east coast, we head to East Coast Lagoon to makan!!
.
.
.
.


And this is what we ate. Before we could "makan", the place was so crowded as it was raining and everybody had to crowd at the Lagoon. Well after 10 minutes of waiting for the particular family to finish eating, at last we get our table. Firstly i wasn't so sure what to eat, as i never been there before. It was my first i think, i didn't remember if i ever went there went i was little. So back to the food, i wasn't planning to eat anything but i had to as i was hungry so i planned to eat the Stingray as i thought it would be fresh.. But is turns out... okay? I would rate it 4/10, yup that is what i would rate them, well i don't eat satay so i'll rate then 0/10 cause i hate it. Haha, if you asked me how much would i rate the BBQ Chicken, i would rate then 10/10!! It is delicious, and i ate 3 of it! Oh my gosh, i wished i could go there again and just ordered that and eat it ALONE! But i won't, i promise i won't, because even though how big i am my appetite is not as big as my body. What i ordered for my drink? I actually miss drinking Ice Lemon Tea so i had to ordered 2 tins, yup i know screw me! Bae's parents was so kind to treat me everything, but then bae's dad had to ordered one more dish, and it was cockles with the spicy sambal. It was....... FUCKING NOT FRESH AT ALL! And i just ate 3 of it and i feel like vomiting, but i didn't. It was awful and i didn't know all the seafoods there doesn't taste good. Well its my first time, and i didn't know what to eat. Blame it on me, i know i know! After that we head back home well only me as i was really exhausted and i can't bear to walk anymore as my butt hurts badly.
.
.
.
.


On the 29 December 2013, its my daddy 47th birthday! And I really can't say how much i love you staying by my side always and forever! I really treasure how much you want me to be a better person, study hard to make you proud. i know i really did a lot of wrong things that make you really mad till you turn into a Hulk. And i am the only child and daughter that ever make you really mad, not abang not aqil but me. I 'm sorry for not study hard enough during primary school till i didn't make it to Normal Academic like abang did. But even I'm in Normal Technical you never fail to make me feel special, you never fail to buy me present when i passed my exams. And also even i didn't get into Normal Academic, i did make you proud for being the top student for each year. I didn't get into Poly as I'm a Normal Technical, i did went to ITE and it makes you even proud that i get a high GPA points that could guarantee me to go Higher Nitec. I won't be able to go so far if isn't for you and mum. I want to make you proud just like abang did. I don't care people want to say if you making me a spoilt brad for buying me stuff that i want, but they don't know why i get that or how. You never break your promises to us, to your kids. You will always say "If you guys pass you end of the year exam, and make me proud you will definitely get what ever things you want, i don't care if its expensive or cheap, if i get what i want you will get what you want." I will like to say thank you so much for your love and care, i love you more that i love mum, haikal and my coffee. Love you dad!
.
.
.
.

I'm not quite sure what i want to blog about today, it just crossed my mind to blog about my dad and my well spent saturday. Lately i have been into Pretty Little Liars, as it was Izzlyn's idea to watch it so i did.. And i can't stop watching it, and yes i know I'm so slow but hey better be slow than never! I just ordered my makeup at LuvGlitz again!! Well i have been loving it so much as I'm into NYX! I know i have said that i would blog about it but i will eventually okay? Till next time..



Older Post | Newer Post