N.Atiqah's | +Follow
//Forever 11th
Hello Gorgeous!

 photo 8c4fe023-a60a-4655-a97d-b0965a1ba7f1.jpg

Welcome to aqaigates.blogspot.com
Take note that this is my blog, i can write what i want to
Xoxo, N,Atiqah


Click It

Diary About Links


Credits Section
 photo 0d8ee473-8495-4d51-b2e5-ef558dc978a8.jpg

Template By MiaDamia
Image by
My Saturday
Saturday, June 8, 2013 | 10:54 PM | 0 Love

My saturday is really bored. My man is working, my mum is out for her reunion dinner, my dad go serang people. Omg, and here i am with my brothers at home. And now i don't know what else to do then blogging about my saturday. Today i have a lot of ideas where to go during this holidays while i aint got any work to do rather than staying at home right? I search for attraction places in Singapore that i haven't go with my man. So theres a lot in my mind, but i really have to save up lah. I was wondering if we go hang out whole day at Sentosa, Imbiah Lookout. We can go ride the Luge and Skyride and not forgetting MEGAZIP! But i have plan to go to SEA Aquarium too, hais! A lot of freaking money to have up for all this things. I need lots of money in my pocket/bank! Haha, currently talking to y man thru the phone while typing this. This is my saturday, 8th June


Older Post | Newer Post