N.Atiqah's | +Follow
//Forever 11th
Hello Gorgeous!

 photo 8c4fe023-a60a-4655-a97d-b0965a1ba7f1.jpg

Welcome to aqaigates.blogspot.com
Take note that this is my blog, i can write what i want to
Xoxo, N,Atiqah


Click It

Diary About Links


Credits Section
 photo 0d8ee473-8495-4d51-b2e5-ef558dc978a8.jpg

Template By MiaDamia
Image by
Just for fun
Friday, June 7, 2013 | 7:40 PM | 0 Love

Blogging for fun right now. So life has been okay for me. School has been tiring because of the late ending classes! My relationship with haikal has a lot of problems. And we really need to change our attitudes! YES, we have too! So i ended my exam on the 5th June 2013, and Efc and Csv have been a good paper for me. Thanks to the teachers who teaches me Customer Service and also Effective Communication. So i just can't wait till school re-opens and i miss Cafe 2 so much. So can i like go back there just to eat lunch? Im waiting for my interview on Monday for Converse, hell yeah! So while waiting i just have to stay at home. And today something just surprise me, i got my ITE bursary, and i didn't even apply for it. Hah, alhamdullilah! Terima Kasih Allah kerana hadiah ini. Aku sangat bersyukur! Thats all for today.


Older Post | Newer Post