N.Atiqah's | +Follow
//Forever 11th
Hello Gorgeous!

 photo 8c4fe023-a60a-4655-a97d-b0965a1ba7f1.jpg

Welcome to aqaigates.blogspot.com
Take note that this is my blog, i can write what i want to
Xoxo, N,Atiqah


Click It

Diary About Links


Credits Section
 photo 0d8ee473-8495-4d51-b2e5-ef558dc978a8.jpg

Template By MiaDamia
Image by
Its been so long..
Wednesday, December 26, 2012 | 11:18 PM | 0 Love

Its been a very long time since i update my blog. So that 15 December 2012 celebrated, prince birthday together. So after 2 years and 8months we been together, that was the first time we celebrate his birthday. Thanks for being with me dear. On that day too, have pancakes dessert with lovely umi, aunty and also cousins! Recently, bought a macbook air 11inch. Thanks abah! Okay, its his birthday this saturday. Well, Happy Advanced Birthday Abah! And this friday is also our  results day. Hopefully, me, prince and also all our friends get to the courses that we want to. Insha'allah. Just updating my blog for an unprivate diary, so called lah. Whatever, it is I'm happy with what i have and who i am.


| Newer Post